We are looking to hire an experienced individual to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Participate in the preparation, planning, and implementation of logistics activities to ensure delivery by program staff of goals and services to recipients on time.
- Process and maintain service contracts.
- Liaise with finance to ensure compliance and payment schedules.
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
- Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service.
- Work closely with legal and safety departments to make sure activities remain compliant
- Oversee materials and inventory management
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management
- This position is open to preferably Male candidates
- Proven experience (3 years) as Operations Supervisor and must be hands-on.
- Experience in managing a team of Control Room Operators, Security Supervisors, and Patrol Drivers.
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Communication, leadership, and organization
- Be digital and computer savvy
- Minimum of BSc. in any field
Candidate must live within the Oworonshoki, Gbagada, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, or Ajah axis.
Work Location: Lagos
Salary Range: NGN 50,000 - 150,000