We are looking for a committed Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. An experienced Cambridge Curriculum Science Teacher, You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Designing, developing, and delivering quality lesson plans and curricula that adhere to national and school guidelines.
- Drawing up suitable assessments and delivering helpful feedback to students, parents, and other teachers.
- Teach science subject fluently
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom Collaborate with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc or Bdu any related discipline.
- A relevant teaching certificate or license.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience as a Teacher
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- A passion for science and a commitment to continuing education.
- Practical experience with MS Office, Google Classroom, and other software.
- Dedication, patience, and the ability to remain calm in tense situations.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 120,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.