The Church Saxophonist has responsibilities for playing the Sax for the various church services, while providing assistance to the choir and other musicians participating in worship. The ideal candidate will work as a part of the staff team to provide worship experiences in music while fulfilling the vision and mission of the Parish.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Prepare music and play at worship services
- Communicate regularly with Worship Coordinator to organize musical elements of worship
- Appreciation of music as part of the worship experience and sensitivity to the needs of the worship ministry.
- High standards of Christian conduct with evidence of the Fruit of the Spirit
- An understanding of and commitment to the church’s mission statement and core values
- Must be self -motivated, takes initiative, has creative skills
- Ability to work well with others, and be a team player
- Experience and proficiency Sax performances and the ability to read different types of music.
- Worship ministry experience is considered valuable
- Ability and willingness to adapt to impromptu rearrangement of music to suit the desires of the Worship Leader, including the ability to transpose music, follow tempo changes, key changes, and follow vocalists as needed
- Accompany other musicians/vocalists with a wide range of musical skill levels/styles.
- Must have Training and skills in Sax
- Ability to play other musical instruments is a benefit
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.