- Implementing invoicing procedures.
- Tracking, reviewing, approving, and issuing invoices.
- Defining invoicing data types and maintaining databases.
- Investigating slow approvals.
- Managing client requests and queries.
- Uploading and archiving invoice data, as well as filing contracts.
- Verifying tax information.
- Assisting with past due or denied invoices.
- OND/HND in Accounting
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Advanced proficiency in invoicing software
- Extensive experience in processing invoices.
- Must be highly computer Literate
- Knowledge of accounting databases and recordkeeping.
- Proficiency in office software, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook Express.
- Advanced ability to collaborate, manage client requests, and answer queries.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Location: The candidate should be residing at Apapa, Agege, and Ejigbo/Ikotun and Environs.