ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product/service awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Plan, organize and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Device marketing campaigns and activities.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Gather and report customer intelligence or competitive analysis for the marketing team.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices, and serves as an advocate and information source for the company.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Attend trade shows and events to market products.
- Excellent customer service delivered to the customers and prospects
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develop an understanding of product/service lines and value chain.
- Trains other salespeople in the art of selling
- Ability to negotiate contracts and packages
- Achieve monthly or annual sales targets.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- B.sc/HND in Marketing or business-related course
- Minimum of five years in a Sales/Marketing role.
- Adequate social media capability
- A savvy computer/software user
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment
- Must reside in Egbeda axis
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to build a strong relationship with your team
- Must be disciplined and committed
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well
- Female and males needed
SALARY: 70k-90k plus commission