The Manager will be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Supervising and overseeing staff members.
- Ensuring adherence to relevant legal, health, and safety regulations & guidelines.
- Recruitment of qualified staff/personnel as per requirement.
- Managing budgets and approving expenditures.
- Creating monthly appraisals for the purpose of staff accountability and development.
- Developing, organizing, and communicating standard operating procedures.
- Monitoring supplies and equipment quality & quantity.
- Establishing standards for customer service.
- Keeping and updating relevant documents & records.
- Planning and directing services for the guests.
- Allocating tasks in order to coordinate the resources of the restaurant and lounge.
- Overseeing the security of the restaurant and lounge.
- Creating reports for senior management.
- Developing new marketing strategies and implementing new procedures to serve the guests better.
Skills and Specifications:
- Excellent leadership, communication, relationship-building, and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Needs to have excellent written as well as verbal communication skills.
- Must have a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Should be patient in nature.
- The ability to work under pressure is a must.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- The minimum educational qualification required for this managerial position is a Bachelors's degree in a relevant field.
- A minimum working experience of three (3) years in the Hospitality sector or a Managerial position is required.
- Previous working experience in Customer Service or Sales will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the best practices and procedures for customer service and hospitality management.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office and relevant software.