Research Operations Director
Trail of Bits
Research, Teaching & Training
Working closely with the research & engineering director, the research operations director will serve as a key problem-solver driving the success of the Research & Engineering practice’s operations. This individual will support the Research & Engineering Director in organizing, managing, and executing projects, and will be responsible for ensuring that key initiatives are delivered in a timely fashion and with a high level of accuracy.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Manage the day-to-day workflow of all Research & Engineering practice operations.
- Develop and manage externally funded research programs involving partners and government agency interactions.
- Participate in managing internal research projects by helping to define, scope, and plan projects and monitor their progress.
- Give guidance to researchers on the Research & Engineering team, proofread papers and reports, and participate in peer reviews.
- Write and review research project proposals.
- Identify and track key performance indicators for the practice.
- At least 8 years of experience in roles related to research and engineering and/or operational roles within the cybersecurity industry.
- Proven history as a self-motivated, strong learner who is interested in cross-topic projects within cybersecurity; the ability to translate research and development methodologies and frameworks of one specialty to other specialties.
- Experience and comfort in interacting across all levels of an organization, from management roles and partners to entry-level professionals.
- Well-honed project management skills with the ability to manage multiple disparate projects
- A systems-thinking mindset and the ability to imagine and drive the creation of new structures or processes required for business success.
- The agility necessary to multitask and prioritize projects and tasks in a rapidly changing environment in the face of many competing priorities.
Salary: $150,000 -$300,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.