Research, Monitoring, Evaluation Officer
HC solutions Limited
Research, Teaching & Training
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate for all aspects of research, monitoring, evaluation, and grants/raising support from foundations, corporations, and government sources requiring proposals for both unrestricted operating revenue and restricted projects.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Contribute to the development of annual research and learning objectives that can be translated into action plans;
- Work with members to develop protocols, tools, and systems to collect, collate and analyze data in a coherent and participatory manner;
- Support and contribute to the strengthening of overall organizational capacity and develop systems to demonstrate and evidence capacity building;
- Support and contribute to innovative practice identifying the synergy between practice and NGO development practice and experience.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline, i.e. research; project management; development studies; grant management; etc.
- At least 3 - 5 years experience working in the development sector, preferably in the developing world;
- Technical expertise and practical experience in research, monitoring, and evaluation;
- Experience in the development and implementation of research, monitoring, and evaluation policies, systems, and tools;
- Experience in data collection, collation, analysis, and management;
- Participatory research experience that utilizes both qualitative and quantitative methodologies;
- Experience in information analysis and report writing;
- Well-developed skills in planning, prioritizing, and project management;
- A high degree of self-sufficiency and initiative;
- The ability to work well in a team;
- A willingness to travel locally
- Excellent writing skills across a range of styles;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent Excel skills.
Remuneration: NGN 4.8 – 5.9 million per annum
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.