We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer intern who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various web/mobile designs. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Collect and evaluate user requirements with the help of product managers and engineers.
- Use storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to illustrate design concepts.
- Create graphic user interface elements such as menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Create page navigation buttons as well as search fields.
- Make distinctive graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Rough drafts should be prepared and presented to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve UX issues (e.g. responsiveness)
- Make layout changes based on user feedback.
- Follow font, color, and image style guidelines.
- Investigating the user experience design requirements.
- Creating and conceptualizing a comprehensive brand UI/UX design strategy.
- Wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes are used to create high-quality UX design solutions.
- Understanding business requirements and user feedback to create user-centered designs
- Minimum of 2 years of UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.