A reputable construction based in Lagos has openings for incredibly talented Quantity Surveyor for immediate engagement
Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
o Tender documentation, negotiation and award administration
o Producing construction start budgets and monthly valuations, including cost to complete assessments
o Managing the billing process to minimize capital usage
o Pricing up variations and re-measuring subcontractor accounts.
o Participate and advise the impact of variations/design cost control/value engineering;
o Participate and advise on program/delay issues arising from change/variation and to prepare claims for extensions of time;
o Prepare, negotiate and settle final accounts;
o Attend project meetings as required.
o Support Business Development with RFQs and RFPs
Qualifications and Experience:
· Must possess good degree in Quantity Surveying with at least 6 years proven track record with solid periods of employment on Build, civil and infrastructure Projects.
· Excellent knowledge of Civils, M & E engineering works and measurements
· NIQS Professional qualification and prior consulting background would be an added advantage
· Creative and logical approach to tasks
· A successful track record of converting tenders and managing cost
· First rate analytical and communication skills necessary with proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel and AUTOCAD systems.