Product & Project Management
Reporting to the Project Director, the Project Manager will coordinate people and processes to ensure that Academy projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. The successful candidate will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Devising cost-effective plans to enable effective project completion.
- Managing risks to avoid delays or reputational damage.
- Ensuring permits and legal papers are secured ahead of the project.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, IT or Computer Science, Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a must.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in the English Language
- Leadership and business management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good budgeting skills and is able to reduce costs without making adjustments that would affect quality.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems, hardware, and software
- Persistence and determination
- Conflict resolution skills
- Numeracy skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to motivate people
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.