- Organize and ensure the successful implementation of the Program - Plan, manage, and deliver the SCALE CTIP program in accordance with the set timelines and requirements.
- Organize and coordinate the curriculum design and development for the Positive Youth Development program,
- Support the monitoring and evaluation processes for the program including but not limited to data gathering, analyses, and evaluation.
- Conduct policy gap analysis, review, development, and recommendations on CTIP.
- Plan, implement and facilitate training, workshops, coaching sessions to support and strengthen the transformative interventions and impact on the program beneficiaries.
- Coordinate thought leadership on activities related to CTIP and Positive Youth Development Program (PYDP) - Activities include carrying out research, writing articles.
- Manage engagement and drive participation in the Virtual Community of Practice (VCoP) groups for beneficiaries and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate the selection process for program beneficiaries, panel members, vendors, and other resource persons required for the successful delivery of the program.
- Efficiently manage the budget on projects/programs and ensure the transparent and efficient use of funds.
- Report to and work closely with the Programmes Manager and the MERL team in fulfillment of all your job tasks and deliverables. prepare and share regular weekly and monthly reports with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage in other tasks that may emerge as a result of the growth of the organization and as assigned by your Supervisor
The candidate is required to possess the following:
- Minimum of a Master's degree in Social Science or related field.
- A Subject Matter Expert on Countering Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) with a minimum of 3 - 4 years relevant experience and active engagement in CTIP.
- Experience in policy analysis, research, and advocacy on CTIP.
- High level of creativity and problem solving, and conceptualization.
- Excellent research and writing and data analysis skills
- Possess very good interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, sound judgment.
- Strong work ethics;
- Willing to travel.
- Proficient in the use of MS office suite, Google suite, data entry, and analysis tools 10. Excellent communication and speaking skills both oral and written
- Aligned in thought and actions with our values ( RISE - Respect, Integrity, Synergy, and Excellence).
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Position: Full-time, 12 months contract (Subject to renewal).