- Data-driven: You will analyze and derive insights about areas of opportunity from telemetry data that inform and help prioritize our investments, learn from in-market products, and feed forward to future products.
- Feature design: You will design new experiences within Windows and other dashboards/tools that will be used by software engineers and customers alike to understand and reduce their own emissions.
- Cross-team engagement: As you identify areas of opportunity you will tell a story with data through dashboards and other collateral to engage with other product teams to drive sustainability optimizations and features.
- Strategy: You will help set the vision and product strategy to meet our ambitious objectives.
- BA/BSc in computer science, data science, or related technical/mathematics discipline.
- 2+ years of program management or related experience in a technical area.
- Passion for using data to understand the world and to drive the right change, while managing competing priorities
- The ability to see the bigger picture and focus on end-to-end customer scenarios
- Leadership, communication, and cross-group collaboration skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.