We are looking for a Program Manager to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Designing and managing youth development programs in the Non-Profit space.
- A minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in business and Management, or other related Social Sciences.
- Ideal candidate must have completed NYSC.
- 2 years of proven experience
- Program design and management
- Monitoring and Impact Evaluation
- Tech Savvy, adept in Project Management tools & Google & Microsoft suites
- Business Writing and Proposal writing
- Some experience in Fundraising.
- Our preferred candidate is a people person, self-motivated and curious.
- The candidate can manage their work and time effectively and manage other people well.
- The candidate must be firm and comfortable with handling and resolving conflicts as well as good at communication, networking, managing budgets and timelines, negotiation and presentation.
About: We place a strong emphasis on having a respectful workplace, where every member of our team is valued for their uniqueness and contribution.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.