Print Production Assistant
Not Just Pulp
Creative & Design
Looking to join a small but rapidly growing company? We are looking for a fun, creative, and hardworking Print Production Assistant to join our small team! We are looking for someone with a keen interest in and knowledge of printing and print technologies as there is a huge opportunity for growth within the company. You will work closely with our Customer Service Assistant to produce customer orders to the highest standard. We are looking for an honest, well-spoken, creative, and innovative self-starter who is able to come up with creative ideas to improve our production techniques and work closely with our Creative Director to contribute new ideas to our product offering. Must be willing to grow within their role as the opportunity to develop into a managerial role is on the horizon.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Daily production of personalized card orders (basic training provided)
- Liaising with inspecting print partners for the quality production and delivery of custom/bulk projects.
- Managing inventory of printing materials
- Careful use and maintenance of printing equipment and tools
- Work closely and collaboratively with the team in the production of custom jobs and the development of new product lines.
- Be able to work independently and with little supervision.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite particularly Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator essential
- Understanding basic printing/print techniques is essential
- A keen eye for design and attention to detail is critical
- Great communication skills
- The ability to accurately interpret creative briefs is essential
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a print environment is essential
- Art, design & crafting background is highly desirable
- Have a strong customer service awareness
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of paper types and weights (cover, stock vellum, etc) is desirable
- High school Relevant training (e.g., production courses) would be an advantage.
Work Schedule: Weekdays 9 am - 4 pm (later times during peak periods)
Location: Candidate must live on the Island (Lekki/VI & Environs) or have easy/affordable access to the office on Victoria Island
Remuneration: NGN 70,000
Over here, we do it for the culture; from pop culture to African culture, we strive to create products that speak the language(s) of our people. We’ve done this so far with our line of quirky & Naija inspired greeting cards and look forward to constantly expanding our portfolio as far as our love for paper goods and bold statements will permit.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.