We are currently looking to fill the position of Primary school teacher who would be a guide who helps direct his/her students’ activities academically, emotionally, and physically in an environment that challenges each child to reach his/her fullest potential.
- Minimum Qualification: N.C.E
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Plan, prepare, and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develop schemes of work, lesson plans, and tests that are in accordance with established procedures.
- Instruct and monitor pupils in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Use relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
- Manage pupil behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
- Provide appropriate feedback on work.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual pupils and use the information to adjust teaching strategies.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of pupils' progress and development.
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws, school policies, and regulations.
- Prepare required reports on pupils and activities.
- Participate in department, school, inter-location, and parent meetings.
Minimum academic qualification of NCE
Experience in a related role is a plus
Proficiency in communication, especially in English language.
Compliance with the School Code of Conduct.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.