Primary School Educator
AARESTHER DIVINE SCHOOL
Research, Teaching & Training
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate primary school educator to join our team. The primary school educator will be responsible for creating and implementing a dynamic, engaging, and effective curriculum for children in primary school. The Educator will be committed to creating a safe and nurturing environment that fosters intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth
- Minimum Qualification:N.C.E
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Create lesson plans that are engaging, informative, and meet the needs of diverse learners.
- Implement a comprehensive curriculum that aligns with state and national standards.
- Use a variety of instructional techniques and technology to support learning
- Monitor and assess pupil's progress and provide regular feedback to the head of school.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student attendance, behavior, and academic performance.
- Create a positive and supportive classroom environment that encourages active student participation and fosters a love of learning.
- Collaborate with colleagues and school leadership to develop and implement school-wide initiatives and programs.
- Participate in professional development opportunities to stay current on educational best practices and trends.
- Minimum of NCE qualification
- Experience teaching in a primary school setting.
- Strong understanding of primary school curriculum and instructional best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and school leadership.
- Demonstrate commitment to pupil's learning and success
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- The primary school educator will work full-time during the academic year.
- They will be responsible for teaching and supporting pupils in a classroom setting and will be required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods.
- The primary school educator will work closely with colleagues and school leadership and may be required to attend meetings outside of regular school hours.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 80,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.