- Develop job descriptions and KPIs for all roles in the group, ensuring each unit has a job profile bible.
- Continuously seek to improve the performance management process, by taking identified bottlenecks and areas of improvement and preferring solutions to them by updating policies and simulations.
- Continuously seek to improve the performance management process, identify bottlenecks and areas of improvement.
- The candidate must possess a minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc. Human Resources, Industrial Relations or a relevant field
- The ideal candidate is expected to have 0 - 2 years of experience in data analysis. Professional certificates in data analysis will give an edge to interested candidates.