Research, Teaching & Training
Jadof College, a reputable government approved secondary school located in Bariga, Lagos urgently requires the services of an experienced Physics teacher.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Understanding curriculum requirements, and creating syllabi, lesson plans, and educational content that satisfy these requirements.
- Analyzing the needs, strengths, and weaknesses of students and structuring lessons and assessments around them.
- Creating engaging, stimulating lesson plans and asking frequent questions to make sure students are on track..
- Keeping abreast of developments and research in the field, and using this to ensure lessons are relevant.
- Reporting any progress issues to the head of the department, as well as the parents.
- Attending meetings, training sessions, workshops, conferences, and other continuing education initiatives.
- Supervising lab sessions, delivering practical demonstrations, and accompanying students on field trips.
- Keeping the line of communication open between students, staff, and parents.
- Degree in physical science or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-year working experience as a Physics Teacher
- Relevant teaching certification may be required.
- A completed teaching apprenticeship would be advantageous.
- Tutoring experience would be advantageous.
- Familiarity with different types of teaching styles.
- Patience, innovation, and knowledge of classroom management and student discipline.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
Renumeration: NGN 60,000 - NGN 75,000
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.