Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Develop and implement lesson plans that meet the needs of all students
- Teach students the principles of Physics, including mechanics, electricity, magnetism, and thermodynamics
- Grade assignments and provide feedback to students
- Stay up-to-date on new scientific discoveries and advancements in the field of Physics
- Attend staff meetings and professional development workshops as required
- Create and maintain a positive learning environment for all students
- Manage classroom behavior and discipline
- Communicate with parents and guardians as needed
- Participate in school events and activities as required.
- IGCSE experience is required
- 3 - 5 years of working experience
- Bachelor's degree in Physics or a related field
- Teaching certification or equivalent experience
- Experience teaching Physics to primary and secondary school students
- Knowledge of mechanics, electricity, magnetism, and thermodynamics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to participate in professional development activities.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 200,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.