Creative & Design
We seek to hire a Photographer to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Take the brief to understand specifications and work closely with our art team to develop the concept
- Capture and process images until you achieve desired results
- Shoot poses that don’t look posed
- Constantly improve image quality using various editing methods
- Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment (cameras, lenses etc)
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications
- Archive photographic images and maintain a database
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of photographic best practices and procedures
- Minimum academic qualification of SSCE
- Minimum of 1-year experience handling photo camera
- Proficient with traditional and modern equipment
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Capture One or other photography-specific software
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office packages
- The ability to use CorelDraw is an added advantage
- Competency in applying photographic best practices and techniques
- Knowledge of the production process for online publishing and various printing applications
Location: Candidates must reside around Oke Ado, Ibadan, and environs.
Renumeration: NGN40,000 - NGN 50,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.