Vivian Fowler Memorial College For Girls
Research, Teaching & Training
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- The candidate will teach Year 7 - Year 12 students.
- Measure student progress to encourage the mastery of school district/state/national standards
- Celebrate individual and collective accomplishments by teaching the importance of self-improvement
- Create appealing lessons that implement a variety of methodologies
- Cultivate student awareness and ownership of personal performance
- Design, plan, and implement physical education lessons based on school district/state/national standards
- Encourage teamwork to set collective and personal development goals
- Ensure accommodations and modifications are made for the growth and development of all students
- Ensure that the physical education environment is clean, safe, and constructive for all students
- Teach knowledge and skills in physical fitness, rhythms and dance, health education, and individual, dual, and team sports
- Employing a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media that is consistent with the physical limitations, needs, and capabilities of individuals students and/or groups of students
- Guiding students in maintaining acceptable standards of classroom behavior
- Maintaining records of individual student achievement and evaluating students on a continuous basis
- Meeting and instructing assigned classes at designated times
- Preparing for classes and maintaining written evidence of preparation
- Upholding and enforcing school rules, school board policies, and administrative regulations
- Working with other members of the physical education staff to plan instructional goals, objectives, and methods.
- A minimum academic qualification of a bachelor's degree in PHE education or a related field from an accredited college or university is necessary.
- At least 2 years of experience
- Good work ethics
- Good team player,
- Progressive and willing to learn and grow.
- Excellent verbal, written, and telephonic communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and professional manner.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.