Brownsville College ikoyi
Research, Teaching & Training
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Organizing and delivering classroom lectures to students.
- Evaluating students' classwork and assignments.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Recording and maintaining accurate student attendance records and grades.
- Classroom management.
- Developing PHE lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- Minimum 3 Years Experience as a PHE Teacher
- Must have experience in British Curriculum
- Must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with parents and also other teaching staff.
- Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
- Good listening skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Candidates Aged between 30 - 45 years
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.