· Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
· Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
· Liaising with staff and clients.
· Collating and filing expenses.
· Other miscellaneous tasks to support the manager.
· Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information.
· Flexibility and adaptability
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
· The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
· Tact and diplomacy
· Communication skills.
- ND and SSCE holders are welcome to apply with at least 1 year experience in a similar role will be a plus.
- We are looking for a team player
- Preferably a female who is calm, able to work with little supervision
- Passionate about working for growing companies as well as supporting our team in its daily routine.
- Interested candidates MUST live in Yaba and environs.
Successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview