Officer, Content Creation Officer
Creative & Design
The purpose of this role is to promote Ecobank’s products and channels by developing copy for websites, social media, marketing materials, and other platforms. S/he will create both written, verbal, video, and other media for both individual and public consumption.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Business and Financial performance
- Developing content that captivates, informs, delights and persuades along the customer journey
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about prospective customer, and then creating compelling narratives to drive business
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase application downloads, account opening and onboards on digital channels
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Maintain excellent communication with external and internal stakeholders to ensure delivery on objectives
- Build a strong formal and informal network to gain access to necessary data, resources, and information to achieve the goals of Digital Sales and Engagement
- Deep understanding of our target customers and how to engage them
Leadership and people management
- Provide feedback to support internal and external partners e.g. Technology, Marketing, telcos etc
- Drive a culture of effective storytelling in selling Consumer Bank products
Process controls and operational excellence
- Liaise with Product managers to monitor effectiveness of campaign content is provided in driving business, making adjustments where necessary
- Comply with all Consumer Bank’s policies and procedures.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, or a similar field.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
Skills, Capabilities & Personal attributes
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.