Rexifi is fast fast-growing Internet service provider that offers premium voice and data communication services through a mixture of fiber, fixed wireless, and satellite technologies to extend connectivity service across Rural and Urban Nigerian communities. We are seeking a talented multimedia designer to join our graphic design team. As a multimedia designer, you will be working closely with our in-house graphic designers and software programmers to design and produce high-end visual, textual, and animated content for our website.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Meeting with stakeholders to determine the project scope
- Conducting research on media techniques and design ideas.
- Developing multimedia content ideas in collaboration with graphic designers, visual designers, software programmers, and marketing teams.
- Designing and producing attractive multimedia content according to website specifications.
- Creating digital images, video animations, and textual animations.
- Creating original artwork for digital image processing.
- Creating animated sequences using computer animation software
- Recording, editing, and encoding audio files. • Performing media edits based on user feedback.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computing, or any related science/engineering field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- A complete portfolio of multimedia design content showcasing your skills and experience.
- In-depth knowledge of software design programs such as InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketch.
- Ability to collaborate on long-term projects
- Excellent knowledge of storyboarding, visual design principles, and animation.
- Artistic with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of web publishing software
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.