Montessori Early Years Teacher (Special Needs Unit)
Brainbloom concepts ltd
Research, Teaching & Training
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Montessori Teacher to join our Special Needs Unit. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in Montessori principles and practices, as well as experience working with children with special needs.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop and implement Montessori-based educational plans that are tailored to meet the individual needs of each child in the special needs unit.
- Plan, prepare and deliver engaging and interactive lessons to promote the cognitive, social, and emotional development of the children.
- Create a positive learning environment that is inclusive and supportive of all children.
- Use a variety of teaching methods and materials to accommodate diverse learning styles and abilities.
- Work with other professionals to assess and develop individualized education plans for children with special needs.
- Foster positive relationships with parents, cares, and other professionals involved in the care of the children.
- Assess and monitor the progress of each child regularly and provide feedback to parents and other professionals involved in the care of the children.
- Communicate regularly with parents and caregivers to discuss their child's progress and provide support and guidance as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of each child's progress and use this information to inform future lesson planning.
- Ensure that the classroom and learning resources are maintained to a high standard and are safe and suitable for the children's needs.
- Participate in staff meetings, training sessions, and professional development opportunities to enhance teaching skills and knowledge.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field.
- Montessori teaching qualifications and experience is required
- Knowledge and Experience working with children with a range of special needs, including but not limited to, autism, ADHD, and learning disabilities will be an advantage.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Remuneration: The salary for this position is competitive and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience as well as opportunities for professional growth and development
If you are passionate about working with young children with special needs and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, we encourage you to apply for this position. We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.