Rivers of Living Water Ministries
Creative & Design
A growing church a seeks full-time Media Associate competent in graphics design, photoshop and video editing to join her Media Team.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Schedules, trains and supervises video volunteers.
- Works with event planning teams to incorporate video into special event programs.
- Creates all graphic designs for the website, bulletin, signage and any printed or digital copy.
- Edits videos for church and event productions.
- Maintains electronic files of graphic designs, completed video projects and archive backups of working files logically organized.
Maintains video equipment and backs up computer files.
Shoots and edits weekly church announcement videos.
- Stays current with changing video technology and makes equipment upgrade recommendations to the department manager.
Maintains video supply inventory and orders supplies as needed.
- Performs other duties the Communications Manager requests.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a Media Associate
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Camera handling skill
- Familiarity with Adobe premiere pro and adobe photoshop.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.