Our client is looking for a Measurement , Evaluation, Research and Learning Manager. The ideal candidate will be working for an organisation whose theme of focus is protecting women and the girl-child against sexual and gender based violence.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Develop and manage a comprehensive MERL system.
- Provide leadership for the MERL unit
- Lead research efforts across program units.
- Design and implement systems to collect and analyze program data for evidence-based programming
- Develop and adapt programs-specific MEAL tools
- Undertake periodic MEAL system review.
- Lead knowledge, production, and dissemination initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results.
- Provide feedback to the Program Manager and Officers on project strategies and activities.
- Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and annual progress on all activities to the project Manager.
- Conduct capacity assessment on the existing MEAL system.
- Undertake research for contextual understanding, identifying opportunities, testing hypotheses, and knowledge production.
- Provide inputs, information, and statistics on a periodic basis to the project team.
- Participate in annual project reviews and planning workshops and assist the Program Manager and Officers in Preparing relevant reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in Economics, Social Sciences, Statistics, Public Policy, Development studies, or related field.
- A Master’s degree will be preferred but not a compulsory requirement.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the design and implementation of MERL systems including Data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Experience in gender and/or education sector projects will be valuable.
- Must be proficient in both qualitative and quantitative data collection methods and analysis.
- Technical knowledge and experience in the implementation of a gender-responsive approach.
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis, and production of reports.
- Proven ICT skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software.
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software.
- Demonstrated experience in using data to inform decision-making, planning, and project performance measurements, learning, and evaluation.
- Previous experience with major donor proposal MEAL requirements.
Remuneration: NGN 250,000-N300,000 monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.