Premier International School Abuja
Research, Teaching & Training
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students' understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Documenting and reporting on students' progress.
- Attending meetings with parents and staff.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor degree in Mathematics Education or a related course [B.Ed., B.Sc./HND with PGDE]
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in an international School
- Must display teaching dynamism of the 21st century teacher.
- Experience in teaching the Cambridge/ British curriculum will be an added advantage
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.