We are looking for a Passionate and result-oriented Mathematics Teacher to join our School.
- Minimum Qualification: N.C.E
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Ensuring your students achieve learning outcomes that are above average in the subject of Mathematics by instructing students in a clear, concise, and fun way, and regularly preparing lesson plans that are engaging and incorporate the curriculum.
- Planning, developing and executing lessons that reflect the curriculum and the school’s core educational standards.
- Developing a stimulating learning environment by using a variety of styles and approaches to cater for individual learning needs
- Adapting mathematics curriculum for individual, small group, and remedial instruction to meet the needs of identified students or subgroups of students.
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Minimum of NCE
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.