Vivian Fowler Memorial College For Girls
Research, Teaching & Training
Vivian Fowler Memorial College For Girls is looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Study the syllabus for the subject, draw up the scheme of work, and submit it to the departmental head at the beginning of each term.
- Prepare lesson notes and teaching aids.
- Deliver his/her lessons regularly and punctually.
- Assess students
- Encourage students in the preparation of teaching aid.
- Report malfunctions or deficiencies in teaching aids to the HOD in writing.
- Complete records of work weekly and forward them to the VP of academics.
- Update and keep:
- School attendance registers daily immediately and after assembly and hand over to the VP of academics.
- Continuous assessment report book by filing in complied results of assignments, tests, and examinations.
- Set and submit examination questions and mark them before the deadline.
- Invigilate during the examination period.
- Ensure students comply with dress codes standard of personal and environmental hygiene.
- Assist in the supervision of games and other curricular activities.
- Carry out any other duty assigned by the school authority.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- 3 - 5 years of work experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.