The teacher is responsible for providing a classroom with the Nigerian and British curricular/instructional program that supports the individual needs and development of the children. The teacher must be committed and passionate about bringing the best out of all students.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Plan and teach Mathematics and ICT lessons for a balanced program of learning from the British National and Nigerian curricula that meets both the group and individual needs of the students.
- The teacher completes and maintains all records, reports, evaluations, and inventories of student records and tests.
- The teacher is responsible for communication that supports an understanding of the school’s program, develops positive relationships within the school community, and protects the privacy and confidentiality of each student and family in the school community.
- Minimum academic qualification of NCE
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience
- Qualified Teachers in Mathematics are required preferably with basic knowledge in Computer Science and Mathematics
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.