- Produce compelling, creative content for print, web, emails, and social media in line with the brand’s guidelines.
- Oversee PR campaigns in a wide range of local and international media, including print, online, tv, and radio.
- Manage sponsor and partner administration and deliverables to ensure commitments are fulfilled.
- Coordinate content creators including writers, videographers, photographers, and graphic designers to produce high-quality content.
- Work closely with galleries, artists, partners and Collective staff on media inquiries including interview requests, image permissions, key image selection for exhibitions, and specialized press requests, etc.
- Track KPIs and compile and analyze them to submit reports on the performance of all marketing channels/initiatives.
- Research, recommend and develop new approaches to meeting marketing communications needs.
- Track and manage all marketing projects and document project updates.
- Supervise the live content media room during our Lagos fair week.
- Manage brand-owned communications platforms including the company website.
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop the marketing strategy and execution plans.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Marketing.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent written, grammatical, editorial and communications skills – Versatility and ability to edit in various styles and tones
- Superior attention to detail
- Visually oriented with a proven track record in creating high-quality content
- Excellent organisational, project management and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people and relationship management skills – a team player with the confidence and ability to lead and guide others Interest in art, culture and design
- A start-up mindset – highly proactive and collaborative with an entrepreneurial,
- roll-up-your-sleeves approach to delivering exceptional results