Manager, Content Production
Research, Teaching & Training
Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Coordinate work by multiple teams to successfully create assets for all online learning experiences (e-learning and m-learning environments)
- Lead the architecture, design, and creation of the full learning experience online (e-learning + m-learning environments)
- Document and communicate critical status updates and risks with project teams
- Support project progress through tasks including on-platform planning and implementation, reviews for accessibility, and others as they arise
- Contribute to the overall student experience primarily through the learning environment and app but also through lesson design, and lesson improvements
- Work with the broader design team to support improved UX across our entire education portfolio
- Support the asset creation of lesson assets when needed
- Lead user feedback (e.g. usability studies) sessions
- Create and promote deep empathy with learners of all ages and abilities
- Develop purposeful animations to support engagement and understanding of interactions
- Write detailed user stories and create and design detailed product road maps.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in a related field (education, project/product management, programming, etc.)
- At least 5 years in professional training or instructional design for online learning; managing client-facing deliverables for enterprise-level clients; and transferable professional experience as a project manager in a fast-paced environment in which many people were involved in complex projects
- Knowledge of and aptitude for learning new technologies (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, Moho Animation Suite, Articulate Storyline, etc.)
- Be a ‘thinker’ but also a ‘doer.’ Work well under time and budget constraints and able to set clear expectations and always meet deadlines
- Usability and Interaction Design- a designer position, but with a particular skill set of animations, usability, interactions, and flow.
- Game Design: Experience in working with games and gamification elements such as levels, badges, certificates, mini-games, virtual economies, etc.; preference is given for candidates with experience creating online games and mobile interfaces and/or consumer or edutainment brand experience
- Understanding of special considerations in designing for Gen Z or even Alpha Gen students (attention span, academic level, instructions, comprehension, etc.) and well as educators
- Proficient in early-process techniques such as wireframing and flowcharts
- Proficient in creating highly interactive and engaging prototypes
- Strong ability to incorporate purposeful animations to support engagement and understanding of interactions
- Experience writing detailed user stories, handling a backlog and product roadmap
- Effective collaboration experience across teams and organizations
- Experience in obtaining and synthesizing user feedback from various sources, assessing root needs, and integrating that information into a cohesive design
- Ability to understand and communicate architectural requirements, preferences, and limitations
- Project management certifications such as PMP is highly desirable, but not essential
- Certification in teaching is highly desirable, but not required
- At least 3 years of experience with Moodle or other learning management system
- Proficient with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Experience with Moho Animation Suite, or similar animation and storyboarding software
- Proficient with prototyping software such as Articulate Storyline, Invision, Axure, etc.
Location: Victoria Island
Remuneration: NGN 350,000 - 450,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.