A school in Gbagada is looking to urgently hire a Literacy teacher.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Assists struggling students to improve their literacy skills
- Collaborates with teachers in all departments to promote the learning and implementation of best practices in literacy instruction
- Helps lead school-wide efforts to improve literacy instruction
- Creates and examines data to measure the success of literacy programs and instruction.
- Minimum academic qualification of a bachelor's degree B ED English, Linguistics or BA English.
- Education qualification and member of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) is an added advantage.
- An in-depth knowledge of the British curriculum.
- A minimum of 2 years experience teaching Literacy.
- Ability to communicate effectively via written and spoken English .
- Ability to teach Literacy effectively
- Must be able to teach using modern teaching aids, online resources.
- Must be adept with teaching the rudiments of English Language.
- Must be able to learn fast, given to personal research and development and able to work without supervision.
- Must be a goal-getter and able to deliver on assigned tasks related to overall operations of the organization.
- Ensuring motivation of the pupils.
Remuneration: NGN 60,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.