Valentina Montessori and Primary School
Research, Teaching & Training
A school in Gbagada is looking for a passionate Literacy Teacher.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Reference educational materials to create lesson plans in order to provide clear and informative ESL instruction.
- Engage students in speaking, writing, and reading activities to further language understanding.
- Motivate a class of students from different backgrounds and abilities.
- Administer and grade tests, design projects, and edit writing exercises.
- Advise students on their progress and provide feedback.
- Minimum academic qualification of a bachelor's degree B ED English, Linguistics or BA English.
- Education qualification and membership of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) is an added advantage.
- An in-depth knowledge of the British curriculum.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience teaching Literacy
- Ability to communicate effectively via written and spoken English.
- Ability to teach Literacy effectively.
- Must be able to teach using modern teaching aids, and online resources.
- Must be adept with teaching the rudiments of the English Language.
- Must be able to learn fast, given to personal research and development, and able to work without supervision.
- Must be a goal-getter and able to deliver on assigned tasks related to the overall operations of the organization.
- Ensuring the motivation of the pupils.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.