Vivian Fowler Memorial College For Girls
Research, Teaching & Training
Vivian Fowler is the leading girls college that promotes the advancement of women through quality and functional education in Nigeria and Africa in general.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Selecting, developing, cataloging, and classifying library resources
- Answering readers' inquiries
- Using library systems and specialist computer applications
- Management of staff, including recruitment, training, and/or supervisory duties
- Liaising with departmental academic staff
- Ensuring that library services meet the needs of particular groups of users (staff and students)
- Supporting independent research and learning
- Assisting readers to use computer equipment, conduct literature searches, etc
- Promoting the library's resources to users
- Three (3) - Five (5) years of work experience
- Minimum academic qualification of a University Degree in any relevant field
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.