The role of the Learning Programme Manager is primarily saddled with all affairs relating to the learning programme design and learner engagement strategy. The role will co-design and oversee the operational requirements for running a seamless learning programme.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Active collaboration and alignment with the project manager to understand the vision of the project, budget, timeline, resources and implementation approach.
- Define the strategy for the learner admissions, onboarding and transitions for each learning cycle and cohort.
- Assess, design, develop and implement best learning standard practices that support effective learning in line with regulatory requirements for vocational skill training.
- Active stakeholder engagement and management within The Phoenix Project ecosystem.
- Undertaking research to facilitate course development and production tailored to meet learner needs
- Scouting and recommending course facilitators for new courses
- Responsible for managing the learning calendar, training cycles and learner roadmap
- Sourcing and implementing strategic partnerships relevant to core pillars of the learning programme
- Seeking funding partners and avenues to offset learning programme overheads and learner costs
- Managing dashboards that facilitate the production of learner reports which include insights on course adoption, course progress, and complete learner data on the learner management system.
- Providing regular and periodic updates on learner progress and performance, over-learning programme efficiency and recommendation for improvement
- Escalating operational concerns as it impacts the learning programme
- Actively monitoring the project website for concerns and blockers to the learner experience
- Leveraging the PR and marketing strategy and efforts to achieve learning programme adoption and learner onboarding targets
- Champion learning programme accreditation, endorsements and recognition
- Implementation of strategies for collecting programme and learner feedback and incorporating them into the programme design
- Advise on and support the planning for out-of-state training across multiple geographical locations.
- Designing and facilitating the implementation of learner communication
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.