We seek to hire an experience KS! and KS2 Teacher to join our team of Teachers
- Minimum Qualification: N.C.E
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Teaching all pupils in your class according to their educational needs and acknowledging that every lesson counts.
- Creating a well-ordered and secure environment that will ensure the educational well-being of individual children within the group.
- Making effective use of ICT to enhance learning and teaching.
- Undertaking careful planning and delivery of the curriculum.
- Ensuring careful and ongoing assessment of the pupils learning to inform further planning.
- Ensuring that the curriculum is differentiated means that tasks and activities are matched to the ability of the children and henceforth allow them to make progress at the right pace and level
- Completing all assessments and records as determined by school policy in a timely fashion.
- Working with school leaders to track the progress of individual children and intervene where pupils are not making progress.
- Working with school leaders to complete and teach individual pupil plans where pupils have specific needs
- Ensuring that equal opportunities are implemented in the classroom and throughout the school.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with parents, which involve them actively in the classroom and in the learning process.
- Participating in planning and staff meeting
- Minimum academic qualification of an NCE in any related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
- Strong understanding of EYFS, Key stage 1 or 2 curriculum
- Passion for creating engaging and inclusive learning experiences
- Effective communication and classroom management skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.