CTH is seeking a motivated Junior Associate, Research to contribute to the success and growth of its Energy Access and Climate Change programs. As a Junior Associate, you will work as part of a dynamic team to contribute to several initiatives, including research, policy formulation, advocacy, and enterprise development for increased energy access.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Conduct research and content development on global issues relating to the organization’s thematic areas.
- Coordinate with research partners, communities, and stakeholders throughout the execution of the project cycle.
- Analyze, evaluate and interpret research results relating to the development and execution of projects.
- Create clear and useful reports and recommendations for organizational use.
- Keep abreast of current trends in the RE sector.
- Carry out meaningful Monitoring and Evaluation processes.
- Proposal writing, grant applications, and grant management.
- Assist with the planning and executing of market intelligence and knowledge-sharing activities, such as webinars, market surveys, and case studies.
- Assisting with planning and executing domestic and international conferences, workshops, and networking events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of professional experience.
- Must have a basic and working knowledge of topics and debates in Climate Change, Energy Access, and the sector in general.
- Must be interested in reading industry papers.
- Must have conducted research.
- Must be able to conduct Market research and publish Market Intelligence reports.
- A graduate degree in a relevant field (e.g. international affairs, energy, political science, or economics) is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong drafting ability.
- Strong attention to detail and organization is a must.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Proficiency in languages other than English will be an added advantage.
- Team player who is also able to work independently and is a self-starter.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Google Suites, and other Software Tools.
Who you are
- A self-starter who is able to learn, and work independently and passionately.
- You seek to take on new types of work, even without supervision.
- You show a willingness to work, travel, and do what it takes to get the job done.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to operate effectively in a changing context.
- You are able to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick responses.
- You can build strong relationships with clients and colleagues in a high-paced environment.
- You must speak and write well and have a reasonably good command of the English language.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.