Research, Teaching & Training
We are looking to hire a Tutor who can help students to develop their self-learning and collaboration skills, work on real practical projects, as well as teach them how to build, design, and ship impactful tech products.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Inspire students to learn today’s in-demand technical and soft skills.
- Coach students to independently find solutions to their problems.
- Guide students in their learning path, encouraging them to learn by making.
- Organize weekly meetings and follow-ups with students to ensure their progress.
- Evaluate assignments and hold simulated job interviews.
- Organize and facilitate group workshops.
- Liaise with the training center to guarantee an ideal student experience.
- Assist new instructors through the GoMyCode Mentorship Program.
- Record video courses to optimize the student's learning experience.
- Provide feedback on how we can improve!
- Other tasks could arise according to the position and the needs of the team.
- Passion for teaching and students
- Sufficient English language skills
- Strong technical skills in the subject matter to be taught
- A positive attitude and a 'can do' approach
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.