Research, Teaching & Training
As an IELTS Teacher, you form part of the Service Team at Wall Street English, being jointly responsible for the educational success of the IELTS students. You contribute to the Students’ learning by preparing and delivering educational, interactive, and dynamic classes that help to prepare students in taking the IELTS exam. You, along with the other Teachers, guarantee that the Student is given enough opportunity to develop their four key language skills and that you guide them throughout their course to achieve an improved IELTS score. You are responsible for providing Students with motivation, feedback, and sound study advice as they progress through their studies. The IELTS Teacher reports to the Service Manager and Senior IELTS teacher. You will meet with them on a weekly or biweekly basis, and you may be asked to attend ongoing training and skills development seminars.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Responsible for discipline and decorum
- Conduct extra troubleshooting sessions for students
- Checking notebooks, and assignments
- Teaching IELTS including spoken English to the students
- Making teaching plans for the IELTS Program
- Regular feedback one to one discussions to assess the needs of students
- Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records
- Have good knowledge of IELTS education.
- Must be Honest, passionate, loyal, and committed to duties
- Must be proficient in the use of ICT
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility over working hours.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.