Premier International School Abuja
Research, Teaching & Training
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Planning lessons and activities that facilitate students' acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills.
- Instructing in a manner that develops students' confidence in their abilities.
- Observing and managing classroom dynamics.
- Invigilating and grading projects, quizzes, and examinations.
- Tracking and communicating students' advancement throughout the course.
- Ensuring that the computer laboratory remains free from food and drink at all times.
- Downloading important software updates and maintaining hardware.
- Attending parent-teacher and faculty conferences.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor degree in computer science Education or a related course [B.Ed., B.Sc./HND with PGDE]
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in an international School
- Must display teaching dynamism of the 21st century teacher.
- Experience in teaching the Cambridge/ British curriculum will be an added advantage
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.