Lagos Preparatory & Secondary School
Research, Teaching & Training
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Safeguard and protect welfare of children and young people
- Develop appropriate computer instructional materials, ensure adequate lesson plan and effective delivery.
- Ensure Students’ learning activities meet their learning objectives.
- Assess students’ class work and assignments; keep and maintain assessment records at all times.
- Monitor Students’ performance and progress in ICT.
- Manage and monitor students’ behavior during computer practical sessions.
- Ensure curriculum coverage and continuity.
- Prepare students to excel in internal and external examinations.
- Implement the school’s teaching and learning policy and effectively follow the procedures for assessing, recording and reporting students’ progress, as well as setting targets for further improvement in line with whole school policy.
- Analyze and interpret data on students’ performance against the school’s expectations and other comparative data.
- Keep subject attendance and updated assessment records at all times.
- Provide learning interventions for students in ICT.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ICT related field.
- Minimum 2- 4 years of teaching experience in ICT in a structured School.
- Good understanding of British curriculum.
- Good Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good understanding of students differentiated learning strategies.
- A teaching qualification registered with the TRCN - Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria - B. Ed, NCE, PGDE, PGCE etc would be an added advantage.
- Possession of a qualification in IGCSE would be an added advantage.
- Must be technology-driven.
- Must be a project-based teacher.
- Good organization and management skills.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 - 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.