· A Bachelors’ degree in any field.
· A Masters’ in Human Resources Management or MBA.
· ACIPMN professional certification or any other recognized HR regulatory body.
· Minimum of eight (8) years’ relevant work experience.
· Evidence of Technical competencies in Microsoft Office suite, strong IT skills and ability to utilize HR Information system and project Management skills.
· Excellent Managerial and behavioural competencies.
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, The successful Candidate will:
· Establish Human Resources objectives in line with organisational
· Implement HR strategies, policies & procedures by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, learning & development, records management, succession planning, employee & industrial relations and retention;
· Manage the initiation and coordination of all recruitment, selection, induction and placement strategy and process for all categories of new employees to meet and deliver Business objectives;
· Manage the Company Performance Management Cycle, implementation of change, Reward & Compensation strategy and Employee Engagement Strategy;
· Comply with country specific Labour law in all the Company’s locations by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising Senior Management on needed actions;
· Oversee the administration and management of all Facilities, properties and assets;
· Oversee the HR & administration budget and ensure costs are in alignment with budget;
· Any other duty as required by Executive Management;
· Ensure attendance of relevant trainings, networking and conferences needed to update on relevant legislation and best practice;
· Continuous professional development;
· Liaise with external contractors, training providers, auditors, etc.