Human Resource Officer
OASIS CORPORATE SYSTEMS LIMITED
Formulate HR policies & procedures, people friendly guidelines, and support within the organization. This includes but is not limited to Talent acquisition, employee engagement and coordination, compensation and benefits administration, disciplinary and grievance handling, staff data management and 3rdparty service management (HMO, Group life, ITF)
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Supervise and mentor staff in the delivery of HR business operations.
- Consult with management in providing day-to-day HR guidance.
- Implementation of policies and procedures regarding HR & Internal Control.
- Ensure that all processes are duly adhered to in completing tasks, monitor deviations and administer sanctions as appropriate.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations as well as conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Provide HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Maintain the integrity of HR data for employees’ records in accordance with the company’s policies, legal requirements, and best practices.
- Provide support during the performance review process on a yearly basis.
- Staff and conflict management in accordance with labour law and employee handbook.
- Respond to Employee’s complaint as quickly as possible, investigate the complaint and present findings to the concerned authority.
- Liaise with government agencies and organizations (NSITF, ITF & PENCOM etc.) on all compliance-related issues.
- Supervise the administration of work attendance for payroll input.
- Provide accurate statistics and records for HR Operations Perform any other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in Business administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience
- Excellent written, verbal communication and collaborative skills
- Recruitment and Interviewing Skills
- People Management Skill
- In-depth understanding of Employment Law and its administration
- Result Driven & Professionalism
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.