1. Monitoring and managing the Bank's liquidity.
2. Generate, lead and mobilise significant deposits across liquidity matrix.
3. Analysing various scenarios and risks and reporting to Executive Director, Business Development & Treasury.
4. Forecasting of medium and long-term funding and hedging requirements.
5. Daily cash management.
6. Debt facilities management.
7. Drive profitability of the unit, monitoring income generated through trading, fees, etc.
8. Oversee the management of the Bank's investment funds.
9. Preparation of Board and monthly ALCO report for management review.
10. Preparation of weekly gap analysis for planning and decision making.
11. Supporting the month end process where necessary.
12. Evaluating and reviewing opportunities in equity market and recommending appropriate opportunity to the management.
13. Interest rate risk management and development of risk mitigation strategies.