Zayith Land Nursery & Primary school
Research, Teaching & Training
We are looking to hire an experienced candidate to join its team as the Headteacher. This strategic role includes overseeing the nursery and primary school, providing direction and leadership for the academic function in order to ensure the highest quality teaching and learning and improved standards and achievements for all children and pupils.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree in education.
- Master’s degree in Educational Administration
- TRCN Certificate
- An experienced senior leader with previous working experience in a high-standard international school.
- Qualified teacher with 15 years plus teaching experience.
- A minimum of 7 years as a member of the school senior leadership team.
- At least 7 years of leadership experience in an international school with a blend of British and Nigerian Curriculum.
- Experience working with the National Curriculum of England, and Nigerian Curriculum a good understanding of EYFS, and a grounded understanding of the regulatory and policy initiatives of the Nigerian Ministry of Education.
Remuneration: Salary is negotiable and determined by skills and experience
Location: Reside on the Lekki-Ajah axis.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.