A Nursery and Primary School in Abia State, Nigeria. Urgently needs a Female experienced Head Teacher for immediate employment. A Head Teacher is responsible for monitoring the students' overall learning process, managing and evaluating the performance of school staff, implementing effective learning strategies for the students, and encouraging them to reach their maximum potential, and gain self-confidence.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Role in Planning: Planning is the first and foremost duty of the head of a school.
- Role in School Organisation
- Teaching Role
- Role in Supervision
- Role in Guidance
- Role in Maintaining Relations
- Role in General Administration
- Minimum academic qualification of NCE/HND
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.